Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

In honor of Father's Day, I am giving away a gift to 10 followers as a thank you for following my blog. Please send me an email, if you are a follower when this post is published, and let me know which of the following you want. That's all you have to do. Please choose three in order of priority and I will try to send you your first choice. In any event, you will receive one of your three choices.

A CB2 chair (please choose a white or red chair) or LED reading light (please choose clear, red, blue or green)



A Concord Sugar Bin Table


Timeless Minis Wine Bottles


Timeless Minis Vegetables


A wooden armoire from Eye Candy





Miniature tin cans


Some time ago, I purchased a DDR Vero dollhouse off of Craigslist. There is a lot to be done to it, but I thought you might like to see a few experimental rooms. In a few of the pictures, I have used the LED reading lights that are part of the give away.




















Details: Anime and Buffy action figures, vintage JFK salt and pepper set, fireplace from MOMA furniture set, vintage German and Debbie's Dream House furniture, decorations from Toob sets, dollar stores, and eBay, motorcycle and white egg chair are Lil Bratz.

Wishing you only good things, Neen

9 comments:

  1. Espero no llegar tarde!
    Me gustaría MUCHO: Timeless Minis Wine Bottles
    Miniature tin cans... and (everything.. lol, Yes , I Know I have to choice...)
    A wooden armoire from Eye Candy?
    Gracias!
    un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is yours! Please send me your address by separate email. Thank you for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Vero!
    Just sent an email but forgot to send my other choices...would love a red chair or any color of the little LED lights.
    Thank you for offering these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Daphne, It will be my pleasure to send you the chair. Thanks for following the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Neen! I love the red or withe chairs or the LED ligth in the same colour, someone of them I would like much!!...Thanks for you offert! Are very nice miniatures! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for following my blog! Please send me your address by email so I can send it right out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The blogging spirits are doing strange things with the comments today. A comment from Carmel was published to the blog, and then just disappeared into the ether! I am reprinting Carmel's comment below:

    "What a divine house. It's chockers full of people! A bit like my real house. As for prizes ... you are very generous. What's something little that you can post to Australia? How about the miniature foodstuffs? I like the mini-veggies or the mini cans or plonk bottles? I'll email you with my address. Really very generous of you Neen. Don't do that too often! "
    Posted by Carmel to Universe in miniature....miniature houses, interior design, art and other fun things at June 19, 2012 4:51 AM

    Thank you Carmel! Plonk et al are yours (don't forget to send your mailing address). My real house also is often full of people and always full of two eccentric, but loving, cats. I love filling my miniature houses with tons of miniature people and animals; in this one, JFK has come to visit, along with some reformed Anime assassins. Stay tuned for the occasional visit from Fred Astaire, Vivian Vance, Oscar Wilde, Lucille Ball, Georgia O'Keefe and Eleanor Roosevelt, just to name a few of the miniature people that have joined my collection over the years. After all, exploring fantasy and imagination in the miniature world is a huge part of the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually hunted for that vero house and lost out on several of them on ebay. So glad to see you have one, it is a great house. Very generous give away my dear! Hats off.

    ReplyDelete